Ads

Santa and the bet

Santa and a friend decided to go to a movie. Just before the intermission they see a cactus and in some distance a cowboy. During the intermission, the friend says to Santa: "I bet the cowboy will crash into the cactus."


Santa answers: "I do not believe that."


They agree that the loser invites the winner to a bottle of wine after the movie. It turns out that the friend wins. So after the movie, they went into a bar near the cinema and drink together a bottle of wine. They were both getting a bit tipsy and, the friend says: "I must confess that the bet was not fair at all. I was watching the film for the second time."
Then Santa replies: "And I saw it for the fifth time, but I did not believe that this fool will ride into the cactus again."
 

Post a Comment

0 Comments